Pages

Friday, March 2, 2012

The First Kiwi Sport Of The Year

Room 7 raced towards the tennis court . I ran and grabbed a racket and ball . I stood next to a net . I was VERY excited . Marcel , our instructor , taught us some basic tennis skills. I just couldn’t wait to play tennis on a beautiful Tuesday morning.

We were split into groups of seven. It was time to play King/Queen of the court. I was the first one to be the king . I raced to the other side of the net. Agnes served the ball . I was nervous . I forgot what to do. The ball bounced once, I ran towards the ball as fast as I could. Suddenly the ball touched the ground again. I was out.

I found it funny that I was beaten by a girl. Sadly our lesson was over. I slowly walked to put my racket down. I didn’t want to leave. I was having fun. We kindly said thank-you to Marcel. We went back to the classroom.

This lesson was really fun. It was my first time playing tennis. I can’t wait for next week. I’m gonna try harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment